Two remarkable structures designed by Alvar Aalto can be seen adjacent to the brick building drew by Eliel Saarinen in 1930. To the far left the Rautatalo Office
or "Iron House" finished in 1955. To the right and occupying the corner, The Academic Bookshop Building, that also houses the Stockmann department store,
designed between 1962 and 1966 and built in 1969.
Post a Comment