When finished in 1937, a perfect synthesis through the
harmonic contrast between the classical old facade of
Goteborg Law Courts and the new and modern
extension facade was exemplary achieved by one of the
most important Scandinavian architects: Erik Gunnar
Asplund. This building is the one in pale yellow beyond
the statue of king Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden seen
in this postcard.