This building was raised in the Hague in 1928. The
facades consist almost entirely of glass. The parapets
between the horizontal frame line are made out of a
luminous material in which advertisements can be
displayed. The staircase on the corner has walls made
of glass blocks. The building possess a sculptural
composition reminiscent of the Dutch artistic movement
known as De Stijl or neoplasticism.