Tarjetas Postales de Arquitectura Moderna/ Modern Architecture Postcards
172. Maubeuge (Nord) L'Eglise
The church of Saint Pierre and Saint Paul in Maubeuge was finished in 1958 by architects Andre Lurcat and Henri Laffite within the framework of the rebuilding of this french town after the big war. Jean Lurcat, brother of the architect took part in the decoration of the church.