This Amsterdam neighborhood, literally "Concrete Village"
was built between 1923 and 1925, all of concrete because
at the time the district was created, there was a shortage of
bricks and construction workers. Up to 10 different
architects worked here designing around 900 buildings.
The building to the right of the picture, located in
Duivendrechtselaan, were created by Jakoba H. Mulder,
known as the 'lady of the Forest " because in the thirties
she designed Bosch Plan, the current Amsterdamse Bos.
All the best.