This remarkable structure was built in 1935 and extended
in1939 by architects Figini and Pollini for famous Olivetti
Corporation at Ivrea. Featuring a full curtain-wall facade,
the building is meant to minimize physical boundaries
between interior and exterior public realm, showing up by
this way one of the philosophical principle of the company:
to develop strictly rational and logical concepts.